I blog every other year I know.

Life is going way too fast for me to blog about everything! I apologize... but either way, while i'm here i have some announcements!

-new Manifest shirts are in, I will be posting up pictures with paypal buttons so you can cop them! you can see a glimpse of what the shirts look like in this video footage:



-FINALLY, I am going back to California for my Open Bars release concert in Artesia on May 15th, featuring Lyricks, JL, Zo, Dumbfoundead, Shin-B, & BBoy Don. Go to http://manifestopenbars.eventbrite.com to reserve your spot for $7 before prices go up!

-a NYC show is in the talks for late May...stay tuned for this one because it could be pretty HUGE!

That's it for now! Continue to pray for me and my team as we continue to give our all to bless y'all with more music!

-Mani

0 comments: